Welcome to Singapore's urban rail system wiki! This wiki contains everything you need to know about Singapore's rail network. We recommend that you use IE 8.0+, Safari 4.0+ or Mozilla Firefox 3.0+. Please help to update this page if possible. This wiki is under maintenance to provide better information and more updated information.
Editors are advised to read the maintenance notices below.
- You may replace/update/edit any information. Removal of information is allowed only when the maintenance is complete.
If you find any false or inaccurate information, please help us by editing it. We appreciate your help in helping to edit the pages.
Reintroducing Layouts Notices
As many of the Trains Page (Depot/Lines/Station/Rolling Stocks) details had incorrect or outdated details, we will be doing a update for all of the pages. The following are page that had been up-to-date:
- North South Line, East West Line, Branch Line, North East Line, Circle Line, Downtown Line (Completed)
- Bukit Panjang LRT (Stage 2 Completed)
- All depots completed Stage 3
Estimated (%) Completed: 59.8%, Estimated Completion Date: 30 June 2012
- Stage 1: Half-Updated, Bus Service Information available.
- Stage 2: Updated, Bus Service Information removed.
- Stage 3: Updated, Bus Service Information removed, Easier Updating.
Under Construction / Partially Open
Future / Planned