Farrer Park MRT Station
|Address||250 Race Course Road|
|Line(s)||North East Line|
|Opened||20 June 2003|
On the evening of 25 December 2007, some technical difficulties were experienced along the North East Line caused delays for train services. A member of the public who was affected by the delay said she waited for at least 20 minutes for the train at the station.
Trains along the North East Line were delayed from about 3.15 pm to 3.36 pm on 6 April 2012 due to a signalling fault, affecting services between Chinatown and HarbourFront stations. One train had to be turned round to the northbound direction at Farrer Park MRT Station to "regulate service".
Art in Transit
Rhythmic Exuberance by Poh Siew Wah captured the spirit of the locality's sporting heritage with the Horse Racing and Soccer series of artworks.
|L1||Street Level||City Square Mall|
|B1||Concourse||Faregates, General Ticketing Machines, Passenger Service Centre, Transitlink Ticket Office|
|B2||Platform A||North East Line|
towards HarbourFront (→)
|Platform B||North East Line|
towards Punggol (←)
- A - Farrer Square (U/C)
- B - Race Course Road, Tessensohn Road
- C - Race Course Road, Birch Road
- D - Gloucester Road
- E - Northumberland Road
- F - Roberts Lane
- G - Serangoon Road, Perumal Road
- H - City Green, City Square Mall
- I - City Green, City Square Mall
|Destination||First Train||Last Train|
|Mon − Fri||Sat||Sun & P.H.||Daily|
|North East Line|
- "NEL train services delayed due to technical difficulties: SBS Transit". Channel NewsAsia. Retrieved 25 December 2007.
- "20-min delay on North-East Line". The Straits Times. 7 April 2012.
- "Art Invitational" (2005). Page 15. Art Outreach Singapore. Retrieved 29 Jan 2009
- "Art in Transit" (10 August 2009). Bruce Quek (National Library Board Singapore) Retrieved 29 January 2012.
|North East Line||[ V • T • ]|
|HarbourFront • Outram Park • Chinatown • Clarke Quay • Dhoby Ghaut • Little India • Farrer Park • Boon Keng • Potong Pasir • Woodleigh • Serangoon • Kovan • Hougang • Buangkok • Sengkang • Punggol|