Revision as of 16:20, 12 May 2018
|In light of the current Wuhan coronavirus, sgWiki would like to remind all to:
- Keep good personal hygiene
- Visit a clinic if you develop cough, flu and/or fever. Contact the clinic beforehand if you suspected yourself to be infected with the virus.
- Avoid non-essential trip to mainland China, especially Hubei Province.
- If you have just returned from mainland China, please remain at home for 14 days, excluding the day of arrival, even if you do not have any symptom of the virus.
North South Line
- Due to track maintenance and renewal works, train services between Canberra and Ang Mo Kio stations will end at 11pm. Bridging bus service is available between the stations. Several bus services will be extended to coincide with the last bus timing. Please refer here for more information.
- From Monday, 2 March 2020, bus service 666 (city direct) will be operated by Go-Ahead Singapore. Please refer here for more information.
பேஷோர்*Graphic From SGTrains/Wikipedia/LTA
||Thomson–East Coast Line|
Bayshore (TE29) is a future underground Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station on the Thomson–East Coast Line.
- ↑ "Joint News Release by the Land Transport Authority & Singapore Land Authority - Thomson-East Coast Line: New MRT Links In The East". Land Transport Authority. Retrieved 15 August 2014.
Template:Thomson East Coast Line