Revision as of 19:24, 21 October 2018
|In light of the current COVID-19, sgWiki would like to remind all to:
- Keep good personal hygiene
- Wear a mask when not at home unless participating in high strenuous exercise.
- Visit a clinic if you develop cough, flu and/or fever. Contact the clinic beforehand if you suspected yourself to be infected with the virus.
- Defer all travel abroad. Singaporeans, Permanent Residents, Long Term Pass holders entering Singapore will be issued a 14-day Stay-Home Notice (SHN).
- Short-Term visitors are not allowed to enter in Singapore.
- Observe the necessary Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or Quarantine Order (QO) protocols.
- For more information, visit Ministry of Health (Singapore) website or World Health Organisation website.
- Due to Malaysia's Control Orders, bus services 160 and 170 will be amended indefinitely to loop Woodlands Centre Rd, skipping all bus stop in Malaysia. Please refer here for more information.
- Due to Malaysia's Control Orders, bus services 170X and 950 will be suspended indefinitely. Please refer here (SBS Transit) and here (SMRT Buses) for more information.
- Due to post COVID-19 "Circuit Breaker" measures, all Chinatown Direct, NightRider and Nite Owl bus services, as well as bus services 188R, 401, 926 and 963R, will be suspended indefinitely. Please refer here for more information.
Changi Airport Skytrain
- Due to COVID-19, skytrain services will be suspended except Public Service between Station B (Terminal 3) and Station C (Terminal 1).
- Due to renovation of Terminal 2, skytrain services to and fro Station E and Station F will be suspended.
- From Sunday, 12 July 2020, bus service 359 will be extended to loop at Loyang Point instead of Pasir Ris Drive 1. Please refer here for more information.
Thomson–East Coast Line
Thomson–East Coast Line
- Due to system integrating test, train services between TE1 Woodlands North and TE3 Woodlands South stations will start at 6.30am and will end at 10pm. Please refer here for more information.
கியட் ஹோங்*Graphic From SGTrains/Wikipedia/LTA
||30 Choa Chu Kang Way|
||Bukit Panjang LRT
Keat Hong (BP3) is an elevated Light Rail Transit (LRT) station on the Bukit Panjang LRT.
|6 November 1999
||Station officially opens as part of the Bukit Panjang LRT.
||Choa Chu Kang Way, Choa Chu Kang Ave 1
|(44441) Blk 239
|(44449) Opp Blks 237/239
Template:Singapore LRT stations