|In light of the current COVID-19, sgWiki would like to remind all to:
- Keep good personal hygiene
- Wear a mask when not at home unless participating in high strenuous exercise.
- Visit a clinic if you develop cough, flu and/or fever. Contact the clinic beforehand if you suspected yourself to be infected with the virus.
- Defer all non-essential travel abroad. All travelers (including Singaporeans) entering Singapore may be issued a Stay-Home Notice (SHN).
- Short-Term visitors (except certain travellers) are not allowed to enter in Singapore.
- Observe the necessary Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or Quarantine Order (QO) protocols.
- For more information, visit sgWiki summarised guide, Ministry of Health (Singapore) website or World Health Organisation website.
| Thomson–East Coast Line|
Thomson–East Coast Line
- Due to system integrating test, train services between TE1 Woodlands North and TE3 Woodlands South stations will start at 6.30am and will end at 9pm. Please refer here for more information.
Changi Airport Skytrain
- Due to COVID-19, skytrain services are suspended except Public Service between T3 Station B and T1 Station C.
- Due to renovation of Terminal 2, skytrain service between T2 Station E and T2 Station F is suspended.
- Due to Malaysia's Control Orders,
- Bus services
170 are diverted to loop at Woodlands Centre Road, skipping all stops in Malaysia.
- Bus services
950 are suspended.
- Please refer here (SBS Transit) and here (SMRT Buses) for more information.
- Due to post COVID-19 "Circuit Breaker" measures, all Chinatown Direct, NightRider and Nite Owl bus services, as well as bus services
963R are suspended. Please refer here for more information.
- From Sunday, 28 February 2021,
- Bus service
135 will be
- amended to terminate at Jalan Kembangan (outside Kembangan station) via Telok Kurau Road, East Coast Road and Frankel Avenue.
- converted to bi-directional service, skipping Siglap Road and a portion of Marine Parade Road.
- Short-trip bus service
135A will be discontinued.
- Please refer here for more information.
||Sentosa Development Corporation
||Hitachi small-type monorail (Sentosa Express)
Sentosa Express is a monorail line connecting to Sentosa island. This line was opened on 15 January 2007 and replaces the former Sentosa Monorail which has been used from 1982 to 2005. This monorail line connects to VivoCity which is located near HarbourFront.
The rolling stock consists of Hitachi Monorail trains.