|In light of the current Wuhan coronavirus, sgWiki would like to remind all to:
- Keep good personal hygiene
- Visit a clinic if you develop cough, flu and/or fever. Contact the clinic beforehand if you suspected yourself to be infected with the virus.
- Avoid non-essential trip to mainland China, especially Hubei Province.
- If you have just returned from mainland China, please remain at home for 14 days, excluding the day of arrival, even if you do not have any symptom of the virus.
North South Line
- Due to track maintenance and renewal works, train services between Canberra and Ang Mo Kio stations will end at 11pm. Bridging bus service is available between the stations. Several bus services will be extended to coincide with the last bus timing. Please refer here for more information.
- From Sunday, 23 February 2020, bus service 84 will be amended to ply Northshore Drive due to the closure of a section of Punggol Way and Punggol Road. Please refer here for more information.