Welcome to my talk page! Before you start using sgWiki, please read the sgWiki Guidebook carefully and abide by all the rules in sgWiki.
Please use this talk page for the following:
(1) Request deletion of outdated articles or any articles that you feel that it is not required to be in sgWiki.
(2) Feedback or suggestion to improve existing pages in sgWiki.
(3) Appeal of bans. Remember that ban appeals can only be done once, and if you are re-banned, there will be no further appeals. Please indicate clearly if you are banned by mistake. Note that appeal decision would be final once the final outcome is made.
(4) Any questions regarding about editing in sgWiki or the sgWiki Guidebook.
(5) Removal of Autoblock function. If necessary, please also specifically indicate the actual autoblock so that I can locate it and I will remove it.
Do not use this talk page for:
(1) Captcha issues - please direct queries to the administrator 'Jason' talk page.
(2) Request to retrieve or restore deleted revisions of an existing sgWiki article or restoring deleted articles including outdated ones - all requests will be rejected and persistent/disruptive requests will subject to a ban.
(3) Spamming/advertising purposes. This will lead to an immediate ban.
(4) Other actions that would be deemed disruptive, prohibited or inappropriate in sgWiki. Severe violations will result in permanent ban, depending on the situation.
Please write your message below this line. Thank you.
is it possible to look into the action of the moderator SBS3107H? lot of wrong edits being done previously (such as editing all buses are under UPDEP when Ulu Pandan package start, assuming SG1848 is under UPDEP etc etc)?
and right now, he lock the B5LH page and revert some one else edit on new registration of B5LH? there are new B5LH registered and thus the info is correct, but he undo the edit and lock the page? what is the reason of doing so? only he can edit to add in the new registration?
thank you lemon1974 12/3/19
Apologies for the late reply.
With regards to his recent edits, you may wish to clarify with user SBS3107H directly on his talk page.
Thanks & Regards,
--Apex-LW'21 (talk) 11:18, 8 April 2019 (+08)