Service 5 redeployments
Hi, to reply your question regarding SBS6635E, SBS8829A & SBS6655Y
Sv 5 had a new weekday timetable wef 25/11/2019, and here are the following changes/redeployments:
- SBS6192R is the replacement for SBS6635E, unsure about SBS6635E's current status but saw it frequenting 57 & 195 recently I think
- SBS8829A & SBS6655Y came in to fill up vacant slots previously used by the SPAD K230UBs which left UPD 5 for UPD170/A sometime in August/Sep 2019
- 2 UPD 5 A/P single deck slots remains vacant, with random UPD buses getting deployed on these two slots.
On a side note:
- SBS8335H is the replacement for SBS6211U from 12/08/2019 onwards
- SBS8335H transferred over from BNDEP > UPD 5 wef 28/7/2019, with SBS5065G transferring over from UPD > BNDEP 5 as SBS8335H's replacement.
- SBS8335H ran as a UPD Spare bus for a couple of weeks before it replaced SBS6211U under UPD 5.
Hope this clears up the air
Best Regards, SBS3118B
hi just to add on,
3966U has 46 guides and is seen constantly doing 46 at this point.
Today only 3721J and 3969L and 7537Z were the only DDs.
1 week already, if on 46 ill inform you. you also take note whether on 47 whether got 3966.
Update: Today Svc 47 got 1 MAN ND323F (Euro V Batch 3) bus, Last Monday got 1 Man ND323F (Euro VI Batch 2) bus.
It should be cameo on 3966u slot. Only weekday peak can observe, since off peak only 1 dd full day
guides does not deem as perm as per guidelines here. bus drivers can take guides and place on the svcs they are doing or in the past and left it there and it went back to its perm svc. suggest more time should be observed till perm is concluded. thanks