|In light of the current COVID-19, sgWiki would like to remind all to:
- Keep good personal hygiene
- Remain at home at all times during "Circuit Breaker" measure (also known as lockdown) till Monday, 1 June 2020.
- Wear a mask when not at home unless participating in high strenuous exercise.
- Visit a clinic if you develop cough, flu and/or fever. Contact the clinic beforehand if you suspected yourself to be infected with the virus.
- Defer all travel abroad. Singaporeans, Permanent Residents, Long Term Pass holders entering Singapore will be issued a 14-day Stay-Home Notice (SHN).
- Short-Term visitors are not allowed to enter or transit in Singapore.
- Observe the necessary Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or Quarantine Order (QO) protocols.
- For more information, visit www.moh.gov.sg.
|sgWiki wishes all Muslim editors, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
- Due to Malaysia's Control Orders, bus services 160 and 170 will be amended indefinitely to loop Woodlands Centre Rd, skipping all bus stop in Malaysia. Please refer here for more information.
- Due to Malaysia's Control Orders, bus services 170X and 950 will be suspended indefinitely. Please refer here (SBS Transit) and here (SMRT Buses) for more information.
- Due to COVID-19 "Circuit Breaker" measures, all Express (with exception to bus service 89e), City Direct, Chinatown Direct, NightRider and Nite Owl bus services, as well as bus services 128, 401 and 926, will be suspended. Please refer here for more information.
North South Line East West Line North East Line Circle Line Downtown Line Sengkang LRT Punggol LRT:
- Due to COVID-19 "Circuit Breaker" measures, train services will end 30 minutes earlier and operate at a reduced frequency. Please refer here for more information.
Thomson–East Coast Line:
- Due to COVID-19 "Circuit Breaker" measures, train services will start at 6.30am and end at 8pm. Please refer here for more information.
Thomson–East Coast Line
Thomson–East Coast Line
- Due to system integrating test, train services between TE1 Woodlands North and TE3 Woodlands South stations will start at 6.30am and will end at 10pm. Please refer here for more information.
Defu*Graphic From SGTrains/Wikipedia/LTA
||Cross Island Line (Future)
Defu (CR7) is a future underground Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station on the Cross Island Line.
- ↑ "Cross Island Line 1: New Links by 2029". Land Transport Authority (25 January 2019). Retrieved 26 January 2019.