To improve the quality of sgWiki, please ensure that all news must be obtain through official sources and not from third party sources.
Example: News about a new bus service / amendment of bus service / withdrawal of bus service must come from ONLY the following sources before updating to sgWiki:
- MyTransport.sg: www.mytransport.sg
- Land Transport Authority: www.lta.gov.sg / twitter.com/LTAsg / www.facebook.com/WeKeepYourWorldMoving
- Transitlink Singapore: www.transitlink.com.sg / www.facebook.com/TransitLinkSG
- SBS Transit: www.sbstransit.com.sg / twitter.com/sbstransit_ltd / www.facebook.com/sbstransitltd
- SMRT Corporation: www.smrt.com.sg / twitter.com/smrt_singapore / www.facebook.com/SMRTCorpSG
- Tower Transit Singapore: towertransit.sg / twitter.com/towertransitsg / www.facebook.com/towertransitsg
- Go-Ahead Singapore: www.go-aheadsingapore.com / twitter.com/goaheadsg / www.facebook.com/goaheadsingapore
- or any of the private operators website or social media.
Do take note that sources from Land Transport Guru are considered third party information and are not to be included in sgWiki unless verified/cross-examined from official sources.
Thanks and Regards
Service 7 fleet due to recent introduction of Service 7A & 7B
I have done up the notes for the procedures for Service 7A and 7B buses downrouting to Service 7 on the Bus Deployment by Service and the SBS Transit Shortworking Trip services pages, while the actual number of buses for 7A and 7B is still pending confirmation.
I have also indicated the depot for Service 7A (BNDEP) and Service 7B (BBDEP) for reference on the 'Notes' section on the Bus Deployment for Service 7.
If you have further clarifications, or comments you may need to add on, feel free to post on my talk page.
Adding ad details
Just an update, there is no need for you to edit accordingly. Apparently SMB315C came back to me and did the work for you. So..thanks for your attention!
New Ads Sighted
Do fill in the ad details for SG1710R (Kaplan Rear Ad) and SG5853K (GESS IB Programme) as I am unsure of the full ad details. Thank you.
GoAheadAmbassador & Themystery
Regarding new Ben & Jerry's ads
The previous generation of Ben & Jerry's ad from last year (2018) featured Chillin' The Roast Truffles Cold Brew Coffee Ice Cream and Chocolate Shake It Truffles Chocolate Malt Milkshake Ice Cream which was 5th Gen while the current generation of Ben & Jerry's ad from this year (2019) features Wake & "No Bake" Dough Core and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Core Ice Cream which is 6th Gen.
Regarding new Trip.com ads
I saw SBS8115B, SBS8116Z and SBS8159A with 2nd Gen of Trip.com ads while SBS8485H's version of Trip.com ad is 1st Gen.
Thank you. GoAheadAmbassador
Regarding SDIC ads
well noted your concern on the capitalising on the wordings for the advertisement. will take note in future.
however, would like you to also take note of the exact advertisement wording as well, as this SDIC ad is of different wording and you are the one who edit it with the incorrect wording in early Aug and no correction have been made for more than one month. appreciate that you can also take note. if the correct wording have been used, i would not have to go purposely take a photo of the ad to correct it.
thank you lemon1974