Rules for my feedback to stop irritate me.
- Please kindly wait for up to 7 days unless stated otherwise for my reply to your feedback. No reply will be given if your feedback does not require reply or I could not answer to your feedback.
- Please do not ask for general question like How to etc.
- Please do not ask for permission to do something.
- Please refrain from requesting to retrieved deleted article as excessive history will be cleared.
- When requesting me to edit locked pages, please give either
- Affected sections code
- Advertisement in full
- Affected parts to change in details.
- Avoid statement like same as other vehicle
- Please kindly indicate Autoblock ID if you have been affected from it.
Re: Recent Edit
- Reverting back of the trial of subpages for deployment service (eg. Clementi Feeders) which allows administrators to lock section of the page to prevent disruptive editing
- I understand your intention of trialing this, as it is much easier for the admins to lock the sections instead of pages. However, it is quite troublesome for editors (including myself) to edit if someone have the intention to modify the subpages all in one go. Plus, I found out that it is difficult to trace back the edit histories for the respective sections as they are separated accordingly unlike in the past where they are all compiled together.
- Creating Templates (Template:Spec) for bus model information which only a single page can be used. (In violation of SgWiki:Guidbook Chapter 4 Paragraph 8).
- I am currently creating these templates for the former buses specifications as there are some editors who have been amending the information for several former bus models. It is troublesome for me to edit them by their respective pages (those refurbished ones) as those locked ones are only accessible by the admins. I don't think it's fair for me to constantly transfer the recent edits without their heads up, hence the creation of these templates so as to synchronise the information with the refurbished pages as well as the former specs page. And yes I wasn't aware that I was violating the guidebook rules.
Update: Proposal to implement a new "History of City Direct Services" page
You may ignore my proposal as I have found the existing History of City Direct Services page. I was previously unable to find it as the page was not categorised under "Buses" for some reason. I have since linked that page to the "Buses" category.
For your notice. Thank you.