Welcome to the most comprehensive guide to Singapore's buses on the internet! Whether you are a bus enthusiast, or just looking for bus information, you will find it here.
SBS Transit Bus Deployments
SBS Transit Bus Deployments by Service
SBS Transit Bus Deployments from Depots
SBS Transit Buses in Depots
SBS Transit Spare Buses
SMRT Bus Deployments
SMRT Bus Deployments by Service
SMRT Bus Deployments from Depots
SMRT Buses in Depots
SMRT Spare Buses
Those with information of the latest bus fleet and service deployments, please update it on the relevant pages.
De-registration of Buses
Timetables for Bus Services
Bus Interchanges, Terminals & Depots
Bus Rego Conversion List
Bus Services by Private Operators
Converted Former SBS Transit Buses
Early Trips departing from bus stops 1
Early Trips departing from bus stops 2
Johor Bahru Bus Routes
New Towns and Main Transport Hubs
Premium Bus Services
SBS Transit Bus Service Frequency
SBS Transit Operation Control Centre
Scheme B Bus Routes
Services Guides Cut Off Dates
Singapore Bus Fleet
Singapore Bus Specification
Singapore Bus Trivia
Singapore-Johor Express Buses
SMRT Buses Operation Control Centre
TNC Jurong Island Services
The Grandstand Shuttle Service (Formerly known as Turf City)
Information down Memory Lane
1971 Bus Reorganisation
1974 Bus Rationalisation
1978 Rationalization of Jurong Town Bus Services
1993 Bus Rationalisation
Bus Interchanges & Terminals in 1985
Changi Airport Bus Plan 1983
Changi Airport Bus Services 1981
City Shuttle Services Guide 1981
CSS Routes in 1975
Defunct Bus Interchanges
Defunct Bus Terminals
History of Bus Services by SBS Transit & SMRT Buses
North-East Line Bus Rationalisation 2003
SBS Bus Guides 1979-80
SBS Leisure Citylink Direct Services
SBS & Tibs Handover Exercises
Singapore Bus Routes (1966)
Singapore Bus Routes (1969)
Singapore Bus Routes (Oct 1972)
Singapore Bus Routes (Mar 1973)
Singapore Shuttle Bus
The Year in Buses
- Moving people in a safe, reliable and affordable way.
- Find out estimated arrival times for the next bus and subsequent bus by selecting the desired service number, travel direction and bus stop or simply the bus stop number.
- Find out estimated departure times for the next bus and subsequent at bus at interchanges and terminals (those with boarding activities)
- Find out the estimated arrival or departure time for the next bus and subsequent bus at bus stops and interchanges on your mobile phone devices.
- Find out how to get to your destination by bus or train based on the cheapest fare, shortest walking distance or travelling time.
- Bring you from the heartlands to the heart of Chinatown via the Expressway.
- Provide a faster travel between places where there is a high demand by calling at fewer stops.
- Premium one-directional bus services from the city to selected housing estates, bringing night revellers home quickly, affordably and safely.
- Provide accessibility to parks for all nature lovers.
- Bringing customers from their homes to the Central Business District in comfort.
- Moving People, Enhancing Lives.
- An online guide of the bus services operated by SMRT Buses. Includes BPS1, RWS8 and NightRider Services.
- Introduced to provide an alternative transport option for those who are out late.
- A statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, that spearheads all land transport developments in Singapore to provide an efficient and cost-effective land transport system for different needs.
- An all-in-one travel companion with comprehensive details of every public & private transport in Singapore.
- A Public Transport Journey Planner Website, introduced by the Land Transport Authority (LTA), allows commuters to know the fares and distance travelled for both Bus & MRT Journeys.
- An independent body to approve and regulate bus services and public transport fares, entrusted with the challenging mission of balancing commuters' interest with the long-term viability of the public transport operators.
- A service company set up by SBS Transit and SMRT to develop a fully integrated public transport system.
- Another new public transport journey planner provided by TransitLink, which allows public transport users to know the cheapest or the fastest route to their destinations.