|Warning Point (25 October 2020)|
|You have committed the follow offense that may warrant an immediate ban: Not synchronising info on introduction of service (MRT station pages) (sgWiki:Guidebook)|
|Warning Point (10 April 2021)|
|You have committed the follow offense that may warrant an immediate ban: Abusing warning point template|
|Warning Point (6 September 2021)|
|You have committed the follow offense that may warrant an immediate ban: Adding false information|
Reply: User: Litlah
Thanks for writing in.
I have reorganised the templates specially for the non-revenue bus section:
- Buses awaiting de-registration
- Existing Template:Awaiting de-registration renamed to Template:AWBDR (Awaiting Bus De-Registration)
- You may use this template to indicate buses which are scrapped & still awaiting de-registration
- Buses that are ONLY de-registered
- New Template:BDR (Bus De-Registered)
- You may use this template to indicate de-registered buses which are not scrapped
- Buses that are de-registered & scrapped
- Existing Template:Scrapped renamed to Template:BDRS (Bus De-Registered & Scrapped)
- You may use this template to indicate de-registered buses which are scrapped
I have also updated the Non-Revenue Buses section of the Guidebook as well.
Do inform me if there's anything else that can be improved on & hope this resolves the conflict between you and user 'Litlah'.
MAN NL323F B3
I noticed that you have added SG1747K & SG1748H into LTA Storage. Are these buses permanently assigned to Go Ahead or the buses are just stored in LYDEP?