Rules for my feedback to stop irritate me.
- Please kindly wait for up to 7 days unless stated otherwise for my reply to your feedback. No reply will be given if your feedback does not require reply or I could not answer to your feedback.
- Please do not ask for general question like How to etc.
- Please do not ask for permission to do something.
- Please refrain from requesting to retrieved deleted article as excessive history will be cleared.
- When requesting me to edit locked pages, please give either
- Affected sections code
- Advertisement in full
- Affected parts to change in details.
- Avoid statement like same as other vehicle
- Please kindly indicate Autoblock ID if you have been affected from it.
- I will not entertain any request under BCM transition.
Leave your message below
Rail Wiki Expansion
Is it OK to add info of train deployments (including TRNs and their sequences), acronyms legend and train fleet info (similar to what's done for buses)?
Data can be obtained from here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PMuCeF31etWzPv_U42qMaFoHvYwDpnkSWHgjvuuTxdg/edit
All data collated in the above document are based on spottings and observations from fellow enthusiasts.
I hope you will support us to make these valuable information more accessible to all. Thank you.
Shortening of Notes
I would like to propose this idea of having shortened notes for buses without any operator logos pasted or for any other future notes. I do think this is a good idea as it would give the general public who views this page with greater ease and without having the need to see a long chunk of bus registrations. Below is a link to my proposed idea. Thanks for considering and I hope to hear your views regarding this.
Reply: Errant Edit
Hi. Sorry for the late reply.
Yes, those SMRT SG plated Citaro buses weren't & aren't in storage for now.
Most of these buses were seen parking at Seletar depot, and some units were deployed on the final day before the 3rd tranche to cover the outgoing buses.
Some have spotted these buses parking in AMDEP/SEDEP as of few days ago.
Will leave their deployment as N/A for now.
(Also, there were 2 AM SG plated A22 buses covering KJ duties earlier this week.)