Rules for my feedback to stop irritate me.
- Please kindly wait for up to 7 days unless stated otherwise for my reply to your feedback. No reply will be given if your feedback does not require reply or I could not answer to your feedback.
- Please do not ask for permission to do something.
- Please refrain from requesting to retrieved deleted article as excessive history will be cleared.
- When requesting me to edit locked pages, please give either
- Affected sections code
- Advertisement in full
- Affected parts to change in details.
- Avoid statement like same as other vehicle
Are redirects counted as redundant as per SgWiki:Guidebook/Rules/Chapter 4
Hi, I would like to clear my doubt if redirects are counted as redundant. As I plan to create station code redirects & line abbreviation redirects to the page. Eg:
NS1 > Jurong East station
EW24 > Jurong East station
JE5 > Jurong East station
NSL > North South Line.
I believe that the creation of these redirects will be of aid to editors &/or readers. Usurpation (talk) 22:21, 10 February 2019 (+08)
Edit on locked Scania K230UB Euro V Batch 1 Page
I have this deployment edit:
Current: SBS8860H > BNDEP 33/EB21
New: SBS8860H > BNDEP 33//401/EB21
Thanks a lot!