Rules for my feedback to stop irritate me.
- Please kindly wait for up to 7 days unless stated otherwise for my reply to your feedback. No reply will be given if your feedback does not require reply or I could not answer to your feedback.
- Please do not ask for general question like How to etc.
- Please do not ask for permission to do something.
- Please refrain from requesting to retrieved deleted article as excessive history will be cleared.
- When requesting me to edit locked pages, please give either
- Affected sections code
- Advertisement in full
- Affected parts to change in details.
- Avoid statement like same as other vehicle
- Please kindly indicate Autoblock ID if you have been affected from it.
Leave your message below
Re: SBS7557R's Recent Edits
Noted on your reply. Guess we shall wait a few days to observe.
May I ask why was I blocked just today after I edited to add the bus stop code for Boon Lay Stn?
Thanks and regards,
Enquiry from 'AirFan19': Bus rego usernames
The above mentioned user has wrote in to my talk page to request for an exemption for his friend who wants to join the sgWiki community using a bus registration number as the username.
I have a friend who want to create an account for this wiki using a bus rego. However, since bus rego account names are banned here, he wants me to testify that he is not a disruptive editing user (per Supernutorcrazy's reply to SimonLim88 last time, https://sgwiki.com/index.php?title=User_talk:SimonLim88&diff=next&oldid=493514). As such, can I ask, will exemption be granted if a known user on the wiki can testify that a newly created account on this wiki with a banned username is not a disruptive account/an account created solely for the disturbance of peace on this wiki?'
Update: Thanks for the clarification, I will contact my friend.