Revision as of 07:09, 17 November 2017
|Any suspicious account will be banned indefinitely to prevent multiple accounts abusers. Subsequent account(s) created within the next 48 hours may also be banned indefinitely.
Before creating a new account, please ensure that your username does not contain unacceptable text. Any newly created account with such username will be banned indefinitely. Please refer here for a detailed list of unacceptable usernames.
To prevent fake news, all editors are to ensure that the information obtained came from official and reliable sources.
Dear editors, please discuss about what characteristic defined a bus variant here.
Thank you for your participation.
|In light of the current COVID-19, sgWiki would like to remind all to:
- Keep good personal hygiene
- Wear a mask when not at home unless participating in high strenuous exercise.
- Visit a clinic if you develop cough, flu and/or fever. Contact the clinic beforehand if you suspected yourself to be infected with the virus.
- Defer all travel abroad. Singaporeans, Permanent Residents, Long Term Pass holders entering Singapore will be issued a 14-day Stay-Home Notice (SHN).
- Short-Term visitors are not allowed to enter in Singapore.
- Observe the necessary Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or Quarantine Order (QO) protocols.
- For more information, visit Ministry of Health (Singapore) website or World Health Organisation website.
- Due to Malaysia's Control Orders, bus services 160 and 170 will be amended indefinitely to loop Woodlands Centre Rd, skipping all bus stop in Malaysia. Please refer here for more information.
- Due to Malaysia's Control Orders, bus services 170X and 950 will be suspended indefinitely. Please refer here (SBS Transit) and here (SMRT Buses) for more information.
- Due to post COVID-19 "Circuit Breaker" measures, all Chinatown Direct, NightRider and Nite Owl bus services, as well as bus services 188R, 401, 926 and 963R, will be suspended indefinitely. Please refer here for more information.
Changi Airport Skytrain
- Due to COVID-19, skytrain services will be suspended except Public Service between Station B (Terminal 3) and Station C (Terminal 1).
- Due to renovation of Terminal 2, skytrain services to and fro Station E and Station F will be suspended.
- From Sunday, 26 July 2020, bus service 160M will be introduced between Jurong East Int and Bt Batok Rd. Please refer here for more information.
Thomson–East Coast Line
Thomson–East Coast Line
- Due to system integrating test, train services between TE1 Woodlands North and TE3 Woodlands South stations will start at 6.30am and will end at 10pm. Please refer here for more information.
Welcome to sgWiki
SgWiki is the one-stop comprehensive information about Singapore's Public Transport. Here are the following transport-related articles:
- Trains (Stations, Trains, Lines only)
- Buses (Bus Models & Deployment, Bus Service History only)
We have some other articles that are also included in SgWiki, which includes the following:
Before editing any pages in sgWiki, please read the sgWiki Guidebook.
Respect our administrators and users, please do not harass or write in a bad tone regarding any users on any page, including individual talk pages.
By editing or creating new pages in sgWiki, you agree and understand that your edits made in sgWiki have to be in compliance with the sgWiki Guidelines.