|Any suspicious account will be banned indefinitely to prevent multiple accounts abusers. Subsequent account(s) created within the next 48 hours may also be banned indefinitely.
Before creating a new account, please ensure that your username does not contain unacceptable text. Any newly created account with such username will be banned indefinitely. Please refer here for a detailed list of unacceptable usernames. Existing users with such username created before 1 March 2018 will not be affected with this rule.
To prevent fake news, all editors are to ensure that the information obtained came from official and reliable sources.
Due to a glitch in sgWiki, images may not be able to display properly. Any re-uploaded images, as well as uploads to a previously used filename, will not display the new image.
|In light of the current COVID-19, sgWiki would like to remind all to:
- Keep good personal hygiene
- Wear a mask when not at home unless participating in high strenuous exercise.
- Visit a clinic if you develop cough, flu and/or fever. Contact the clinic beforehand if you suspected yourself to be infected with the virus.
- Defer all non-essential travel abroad. All travelers (including Singaporeans) entering Singapore may be issued a Stay-Home Notice (SHN).
- Short-Term visitors (except certain travellers) are not allowed to enter in Singapore.
- Observe the necessary Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or Quarantine Order (QO) protocols.
- For more information, visit sgWiki summarised guide, Ministry of Health (Singapore) website or World Health Organisation website.
| Thomson–East Coast Line|
- Due to system integration test, train services between TE1 Woodlands North and TE3 Woodlands South stations will start at 6.30am and end at 9pm. Please refer here for more information.
Thomson–East Coast Line
- TE4 Springleaf to TE9 Caldecott stations will officially open on Saturday, 28 August 2021. Please refer here for more information.
Changi Airport Skytrain
- Due to COVID-19, skytrain services are suspended except Public Service between T3 Station B and T1 Station C.
- Due to renovation of Terminal 2, skytrain service between T2 Station E and T2 Station F is suspended.
- Due to Malaysia's Control Orders,
- Bus services
170 are diverted to loop at Woodlands Centre Road, skipping all stops in Malaysia.
- Bus services
950 are suspended.
- Please refer here (SBS Transit) and here (SMRT Buses) for more information.
- Due to post COVID-19 "Circuit Breaker" measures, all Chinatown Direct, NightRider and Nite Owl bus services, as well as bus services
963R are suspended. Please refer here for more information.
- From Monday, 2 August 2021, Short-trip bus service
96B will be shortened to start from the bus stop outside NUS Faculty of Design & Environment along Kent Ridge Crescent. Please refer here for more information.
Welcome to sgWiki
SgWiki is the one-stop comprehensive information about Singapore's Public Transport. Here are the following transport-related articles:
We have some other articles that are also included in SgWiki, which includes the following:
Before editing any pages in sgWiki, please read the sgWiki Guidebook.
By editing or creating new pages in sgWiki, you agree and understand that your edits made in sgWiki have to be in compliance with the sgWiki Guidelines.
Respect our administrators and users. Refrain from harassing or spamming individual talk pages.
List of past poll/debate