|In light of the current COVID-19, sgWiki would like to remind all to:
- Keep good personal hygiene.
- Wear a mask when not at home unless participating in high strenuous exercise.
- Take the COVID-19 vaccination shot (unless medically unfit) or the booster shot at the respective interval.
- Observe all the Safe Management Measurements (SMMs).
- For more information, visit Ministry of Health (Singapore) website or World Health Organisation website.
- Due to renovation of Terminal 2, skytrain services serving T2 Station E and T2 Station F are suspended.
- Due to Malaysia's Movement Control Order (MCO),
- Bus services
170 are diverted to loop at Woodlands Centre Road, skipping all stops in Malaysia.
- Bus services
950 are suspended.
- Please refer here (SBS Transit) and here (SMRT Buses) for more information.
- Due to COVID-19, bus services
NR8 are suspended.
- Please refer the following for more information.
- Some bus services will have changes in their operating hours on Monday, 31 January 2022. Please refer here for more information.
Some bus services will have changes in their operating hours today. Please refer here for more information.
- From Thursday, 3 February 2022, bus services
666 will resume operations. There will not be any change in operating hours or trip in both direction. Please refer to Go-Ahead Singapore website for more information.
கடலூர்*Graphic From SGTrains/Wikipedia/LTA
||60 Punggol Drive|
Kadaloor (PE5) is a Light Rail Transit (LRT) station on the Punggol LRT.
|29 January 2005
||Station officially opened
||Faregates, Ticketing Machines
||Punggol Drive, Waterway Primary School
First/Last Train Timing
|Mon − Fri
||Sun & P.H.
| Punggol LRT
via PE1 Cove
|(65329) Kadaloor Stn Exit A
|(65321) Kadaloor Stn Exit B