To improve the quality of sgWiki, please ensure that all news must be obtain through official sources and not from third party sources.
Example: News about a new bus service / amendment of bus service / withdrawal of bus service must come from ONLY the following sources before updating to sgWiki:
- MyTransport.sg: www.mytransport.sg
- Land Transport Authority: www.lta.gov.sg / twitter.com/LTAsg / www.facebook.com/WeKeepYourWorldMoving
- Transitlink Singapore: www.transitlink.com.sg / www.facebook.com/TransitLinkSG
- SBS Transit: www.sbstransit.com.sg / twitter.com/sbstransit_ltd / www.facebook.com/sbstransitltd
- SMRT Corporation: www.smrt.com.sg / twitter.com/smrt_singapore / www.facebook.com/SMRTCorpSG
- Tower Transit Singapore: towertransit.sg / twitter.com/towertransitsg / www.facebook.com/towertransitsg
- Go-Ahead Singapore: www.go-aheadsingapore.com / twitter.com/goaheadsg / www.facebook.com/goaheadsingapore
- or any of the private operators website or social media.
Do take note that sources from Land Transport Guru are considered third party information and are not to be included in sgWiki unless verified/cross-examined from official sources.
Thanks and Regards
Service 7 fleet due to recent introduction of Service 7A & 7B
I have done up the notes for the procedures for Service 7A and 7B buses downrouting to Service 7 on the Bus Deployment by Service and the SBS Transit Shortworking Trip services pages, while the actual number of buses for 7A and 7B is still pending confirmation.
I have also indicated the depot for Service 7A (BNDEP) and Service 7B (BBDEP) for reference on the 'Notes' section on the Bus Deployment for Service 7.
If you have further clarifications, or comments you may need to add on, feel free to post on my talk page.
Adding ad details
Just an update, there is no need for you to edit accordingly. Apparently SMB315C came back to me and did the work for you. So..thanks for your attention!
New Ads Sighted
Do fill in the ad details for SBS3854J (MindChamps Buona Vista), SBS6840D (Pilot Pen Juice Fluorescent) and SBS8368M (SATA CommHealth Boon Lay) as I am unsure of the full ad details. Thank you.
GoAheadAmbassador & Themystery
RE: Service 165
Have noted your message. Indeed that I have not been monitoring Service 165 as actively as before. Understand that 5225L is perm 165 and 8159A is not. I am okay with you to change the fleet deployment. Just note that it was SBS3004X that removed 5225L.
Thank you. Themystery
RE: Service 165
I have not seen SBS5225L on 165 at all, but I will trust your info for now. However I am sure that 8159A is still perm 165. Recently I have observed on several HGDEP services that there will be 1 bus not running on a fixed slot, and 8159A on 165 is one of them. So is 5229B on 116, 8959H on 112, and 3050L on 102. I call these "perm spares", and I still consider them as perms.
Thank you. SBS3004X