|In light of the current COVID-19, sgWiki would like to remind all to:
- Keep good personal hygiene.
- Wear a mask when not at home unless participating in high strenuous exercise.
- Take the COVID-19 vaccination shot (unless medically unfit) or the booster shot at the respective interval.
- Observe all the Safe Management Measurements (SMMs).
- For more information, visit Ministry of Health (Singapore) website or World Health Organisation website.
| Changi Airport Skytrain|
- Due to renovation of Terminal 2, skytrain services serving T2 Station E and T2 Station F are suspended.
- Due to COVID-19, bus services
NR8 are suspended.
- Please refer here for more information.
Thomson–East Coast Line
- To facilitate integrated testing work, from Saturday, 26 February 2022, to Sunday, 29 May 2022, train services on the Thomson–East Coast Line will start at 8am on Saturdays and Sundays. Affected commuters may take the existing public bus services to connect to other rail lines. Please refer to SMRT website for more information.
Sengkang LRT Punggol LRT
- To facilitate maintenance work, from Saturday, 21 May 2022, to Sunday, 25 September 2022, train services on the Sengkang LRT and the Punggol LRT will operate on a single loop on Saturdays and Sundays. Please refer to SBS Transit website for more information.
- From Sunday, 29 May 2022, bus service
102 will be amended to ply Fernvale Road, Sengkang West Avenue, Sengkang West Road and Sengkang West Way. Please refer here for more information.
பொங்கோல் பொஇன்*Graphic From SGTrains/Wikipedia/LTA
||81 Punggol Way|
Punggol Point (PW3) is an elevated Light Rail Transit (LRT) station on the Punggol LRT.
|29 December 2016
||Station officially opens
||Punggol Seventeenth Avenue
Template:Singapore LRT stations