|In light of the current COVID-19, sgWiki would like to remind all to:
- Keep good personal hygiene
- Wear a mask when not at home unless participating in high strenuous exercise.
- Visit a clinic if you develop cough, flu and/or fever. Contact the clinic beforehand if you suspected yourself to be infected with the virus.
- Defer all non-essential travel abroad. All travelers (including Singaporeans) entering Singapore may be issued a Stay-Home Notice (SHN).
- Short-Term visitors (except certain travellers) are not allowed to enter in Singapore.
- Observe the necessary Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or Quarantine Order (QO) protocols.
- For more information, visit sgWiki summarised guide, Ministry of Health (Singapore) website or World Health Organisation website.
| Thomson–East Coast Line|
- Due to system integration test, train services between TE1 Woodlands North and TE3 Woodlands South stations will start at 6.30am and end at 9pm. Please refer here for more information.
Changi Airport Skytrain
- Due to COVID-19, skytrain services are suspended except Public Service between T3 Station B and T1 Station C.
- Due to renovation of Terminal 2, skytrain service between T2 Station E and T2 Station F is suspended.
- Due to Malaysia's Control Orders,
- Bus services
170 are diverted to loop at Woodlands Centre Road, skipping all stops in Malaysia.
- Bus services
950 are suspended.
- Please refer here (SBS Transit) and here (SMRT Buses) for more information.
- Due to post COVID-19 "Circuit Breaker" measures, all Chinatown Direct, NightRider and Nite Owl bus services, as well as bus services
963R are suspended. Please refer here for more information.
- From Sunday, 13 June 2021, Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub will be in operation. All bus services which originated/terminate at Woodlands Temporary Interchange, except bus services
965 (including the short-trip variants), will shift to serve Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub instead of Woodlands Temporary Interchange. There are no changes to existing calling stops.
- Please refer here for more information.
ஜாலான் பசார்*Graphic From SGTrains/Wikipedia/LTA
||90 Jalan Besar|
Jalan Besar (DT22) is a Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station on the Downtown Line.
|21 October 2017
||Station officially opened
Downtown Line: A Kaleidoscopic World by Lydia Wong
Featuring images of vibrant scenes and items from the former Sungei Road Thieves Market, this piece expresses the spirit and energy of the area and its community. The angled and juxtaposed images create a sense of personal journey and experience; similar to looking into a kaleidoscope.
||Faregates, Ticketing Machines, Passenger Service Centre
||Jalan Besar, Weld Road, Sim Lim Tower
||Jalan Besar, Upper Weld Road, Veerasamy Road
First/Last Train Timing
|Mon − Fri
||Sun & P.H.
| Downtown Line
|DT1 Bukit Panjang
|(07529) Jln Besar Stn Exit A